Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tommy - NewLife PJ

This year’s youth camp experience was really a different one for me. Being given the opportunity to become a leader of Group 2, it has enabled me to have an insight into what leadership was all about. I felt that God was trying to tell me that we don’t have to be worried if we lack self-esteem or whatsoever because we are great in His sight and we draw strength from Him. This was confirmed by the Lord in the session on Monday night when God was telling us not to hold on to certain things in our lives but to give him EVERYTHING – our strengths, our weaknesses, our pasts, our present and future. The Spirit of God was so strong that night and I was really convicted. This camp was really unique and special in the sense that it lets us discover both the spiritual aspect and also the REAL aspect of life. The community project to the orphanage shoed us all what life is all about. That was the REAL world that we’re living in. Apart from that, I am really thankful to God for letting me meet so many wonderful people during the camp! I am so grateful for my group members who are so supportive and I really LOVE them lots! Praise God for such a wonderful camp! AMEN! GROUP 2 ROCKS!

No comments: