Thursday, January 3, 2008

Debbie - Methodist Church

I enjoyed myself very much. And although I slept early, it was quite uncomfortable. Number 1, the bed’s mattress is too thin, number 2 the air conditioning gives me soar throat every morning. So I had to move to Sarah Cynthia’s bed and put my bedsheet (the one I bought) and hang it to make like a tiny tent. That was much better. I also enjoyed myself because I get to worship God freely (whenever I want to) and I want to hear my mother say ‘Turn out the radio’. I loved the presence of the Lord when we worship. It makes me feel not so lonely (I feel lonely in church most of the time). Anyway, the part which I love the best was talent time. Charles looked so funny that I laughed till I could hardly stand. I suppose that’s all for now.

No comments: