Thursday, January 3, 2008

Elise Lai - NewLife PJ

This year’s youth camp is in Taiping. The theme is Get Real. God was really real to me in this camp. When we first reached the place which we were going to stay in, I was like ‘ok… not bad’. The whole campsite was overall good. The youth rally was really cool. When Pastor Hock said three groups of people who needed prayer, I raised my hands for prayer. The Holy Spirit touched me and I cried. On the fourth night, the worship leader asked us not to sing the song ‘Lord I give you my heart’ if we didn’t mean it. At first, I just sang for the sake of singing. But in the middle of the song, I felt guilty and started apologizing to God. I heard a soft voice telling me that it was okay, as long as I sing it again and really mean it. So I sang it again and actually meant it. I couldn’t stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks. At that very moment, I knew that our God is real, like really really real. This camp was like totally awesome! Love it! Can’t wait for next year’s youth camp!

No comments: