Thursday, January 3, 2008

Audreyana Choo - NewLife Cheras

What I experienced during this camp was God’s presence. Usually when I sing worship songs, I feel nothing. But in this camp, I felt it and it was amazing.

On the first night, I got a little homesick, luckily the following day I was getting use to it. This was my first New Life camp, and it was kinda fun except for the part that we have to use 4 hours just to get there.

The best thing I like about this camp was the community project. When we were there, the kids were actually observing our every move. It was scary but at the same time it was cute.

Talent night was fun too, it was so funny. We also had a church visitation to FGA (Full Gospel Assembly). To be honest, that morning I was so sleepy that when we went there and when the speaker started talk, I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

The people here are quite friendly too. I made a lot of new friends. On the last night, they said we could stay up till 3am then they said that we can sleep at any time, we were so happy. I slept at 3 something in the morning.

This morning when we woke up at 7am, usually we’ll wake up at 6 something. And while we were having praise and worship, I couldn’t even do it properly and when they started praying, I almost dosed off but I can still hear him praying. Now, we must take a 4 hour journey back to KL. This was a great camp. I learnt a lot of things, especially God’s presence.

No comments: