Thursday, January 3, 2008

Chee Peng - NewLife PJ

Yeah, it is finally last day of the camp but I have learn a lot from this camp. Before came to Taiping, I just though it is community project camp for this year, on the second last day, I found out that the Spirit was quite strong compare to 2005. and make me remember back the past year I have done. The Spirit makes my heart crying out. Besides, God has answered my prayer for this camp. In the last day morning, when they presented their own group community project, suddenly I found out that even though I do not pray I just only said to myself that I will go to the orphanage house that is near my house if I have free time but I did not do that until this time. I really appreciate those who helping with this camp because they really feel headache causing of us. Cause of us make them went to Tesco more frequently than in PJ. Overall, I feel I have improve big step from this camp. I found out this year theme too. Besides, compare to 2005, the God has changed me to encouraging person. From this attitude, I have know more friends. Thanks God.

No comments: