Thursday, January 3, 2008

Su Jane - New Life Cheras

At my point of view, disabled people are scary and hard to control. But after visiting ESDA, this point of view totally changed. I couldn’t help being nervous the first time I stepped in ESDA. But after seeing the conditions of the disabled, I couldn’t help smiling. It strike me how those people survived through a whole lot of troubles but not complaining when the so-called ‘perfect’ me which has no mental or physical problems, complain about little little things I dislike. How blessed am I but still complain. I also learned sign language from them. Through this I also realised they know something more than us. Every person has a good side and a not so good side. I’ve learned how to not look down on others and be thankful for everything I had. Praise the Lord that gave me a ‘perfect’ body.

No comments: